Soul Log – Eggnog





Eggnog
 Atk 55/
 Magic  Def 18/
Matcha Cake  HP 380/
Ye Qing (叶清)  Crit 623/2666
-  Crit. Dmg 602/2562
Watanabe Takumi  Atk Spd 1398/5293
Event (Joyous Celebration)
Leaf Ocean Queen Pearl Eye
Tipsy Bubble Eggnog sings a carol, dealing 40% of the Food Soul's Atk stat as damage to all enemies plus 28 extra damage.
Sweet Shackle Eggnog summons bubbles from the ground, dealing 40% of the Food Soul's Atk stat as damage to all enemies plus 178 extra damage, also raising all allies' damage by 15%, lasting 5s.
Super Sweet Shackle Eggnog summons bubbles from the ground, dealing 60% of the Food Soul's Atk stat as damage to all enemies plus 213 extra damage, also raising all allies' damage by 15%, lasting 5s.

Stats from Normal Nodes
  Atk288
  Def66
  HP2153
  Crit 6334
  Crit. Dmg9120
  Atk Spd4940

Togi Node 1 (Crit Rate)
Antler Togi (1st effect)During battle, ATK SPD is increased by 6% (Max. Lv.30%).
Striped Togi (2nd effect)During battle, CRIT DMG is increased by 6% (Max. Lv.30%).
Bushy Togi (3rd effect)During battle, CRIT RATE is increased by 6% (Max. Lv.30%).
Togi Node 2 (HP)
Antler Togi (1st effect)After using a skill, inflict an additional 22% ATK + 138 DMG (Max. Lv. 130% ATK + 700 DMG) to the closest enemy.
Striped Togi (2nd effect)After using a skill, inflict an additional 20% ATK + 78 DMG (Max. Lv. 100% ATK + 500 DMG) to the closest two enemies.
Bushy Togi (3rd effect)After using a skill, inflict an additional 14% ATK + 56 DMG (Max. Lv. 80% ATK + 300 DMG) to the closest three enemies.
Togi Node 3 (Atk)
Antler Togi (1st effect)After a normal attack, Eggnog has a 10% chance to gain 15 (Max. Lv. 80) Energy. This skill can only be activated once every 6 seconds.
Striped Togi (2nd effect)After landing a critical hit, Eggnog has a 40% chance to gain 15 (Max. Lv. 80) Energy. This skill can only be activated once every 6 seconds.
Bushy Togi (3rd effect)After receiving healing, Eggnog has a 40% chance to gain 15 (Max. Lv. 80) Energy. This skill can only be activated once every 6 seconds.
Togi Node 4 (Crit Rate)
Antler Togi (1st effect)When Eggnog takes damage, all enemies’ ATK is lowered by 6% (Max. Lv. 30%) for 5 seconds. This skill can only be activated once every 15 seconds.
Striped Togi (2nd effect)When Eggnog takes damage, all enemies’ skill damage is lowered by 11% (Max. Lv. 40%) for 5 seconds. This skill can only be activated once every 15 seconds.
Bushy Togi (3rd effect)When Eggnog takes damage, all enemies’ normal attack damage is lowered by 13% (Max. Lv. 60%) for 5 seconds. This skill can only be activated once every 15 seconds.
Togi Node 5 (Crit Rate)
Antler Togi (1st effect)Gains a new basic skill with a 20% chance of activating: Inflicts 29% ATK + 138 DMG (Max. Lv. 160% ATK + 700 DMG) to the enemy with the lowest HP, as well as an additional 8% ATK (Max. Lv. 40% ATK) each second for 5 seconds.
Striped Togi (2nd effect)Gains a new basic skill with a 20% chance of activating: Inflicts 20% ATK + 74 DMG (Max. Lv. 100% ATK + 400 DMG) to the enemy with the lowest HP, as well as stun them for 3 seconds.
Bushy Togi (3rd effect)Gains a new basic skill with a 20% chance of activating: Inflicts 80% ATK + 400 DMG to all enemies, as well as an additional 4% ATK (Max. Lv. 20% ATK) each second for 5 seconds.
Looks like a total "grass-eater" little gentleman. A ladykiller who is romantic and extremely warm and friendly to everyone. But also naturally a little naughty. Easily tempts others.
Eggnog Beverages
England 17th century
Warm 175cm
Likes: Turkey Dislikes: -
If it's for cute little you, I'm willing to pay any price.
Formerly limited to the upper classes due to special circumstances, it has now become a holiday drink popular with the masses. As eggnog has spread in popularity, people have also begun trying different liquors to enhance its flavor and make it especially popular with the ladies.
[SR][Magic] Food Soul

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *