Event Duration: 1 Feb 19 ~ 11 Feb 19
Event Duration: 23 Apr 20 ~ 03 May 20
A large-scale event like Pizza’s carnival event. Broken into various components:
- Main Story (Use Play Tickets to clear main story, 1 chapter unlocked each day)
- Booth (Sell special festive cuisine for Celebration Tokens)
- Play Celebration (Monopoly / Mario Party style mini game)
- Mystery Ring Toss (Gacha for M Food Soul Rice)
Special event items:
- Play Ticket (Used to go into Main Story stages or to play the Play Celebration games. 10 free each day and an be bought in shop for 15 Crystals each, Max. 30 times each day.)
- Round Trip Airship (Used to move anywhere within 6 spaces forward in Play Celebration. Obtained in event or can be bought in shop for 15 Crystals each, Max. 999 times in event.)
- Celebration Token (Used to play the gacha for Rice / Increase Mastery of festive cuisine. Mostly earned in Food Stall.)
Celebration Crystal (Obtained after clearing main and side stories, no idea what this does yet)Confirmed to be changed to Red Envelope (Huangshan Summon event currency)
1. Main Story
1 chapter unlocks per day, just spend 1 Play Ticket to clear it for 5,000 Celebration Points and 3,000 Celebration Tokens. All enemies are immune to Stun, Charm and Silence.
Celebration Points are used to determine your rankings at the end of the event, and can yield the following rewards if you obtain enough:
Getting UR Food Soul Turkey
In the CN server, they managed to get around 310,000 Celebration Points average. Therefore, they needed ~200,000 more (60 Entry Tickets) to get the full Turkey. This meant a spending of around 900+ Crystals.
However, CN players are stronger than we are, and I personally only hit Lv. 14 for Aizen stage. I expect to spend close to 2000 Crystals or more.
The Booth works like your restaurant, you obtain Celebration Tokens by putting one Food Soul to sell one of the following festive cuisine:
- Hawthorne Ball
- Double Scoop
- Crab Long Bao
Each festive cuisine starts at 0 Proficiency and can go up to 2500 Proficiency by playing the Play Celebration. Increasing Proficiency increases the chance of sale and Celebration Tokens earned. More info about obtaining Proficiency can be found under Play Celebration.
Some Food Souls get skills that can only be used in the Food Stall:
- Increase success rate of all festive cuisine being sold by 10% (Rice)
- Increase success rate of their corresponding festive cuisine being sold by 10% (All Food Souls with the names of the dishes above)
- 10% chance of an additional 5 Celebration Tokens being earned when selling festive cuisine Cheese, Strawberry Daifuku, Skewer, Jello, Pudding, Sandwich)
- Increase customer flow by 12 (Jiuniang, Ume Ochazuke, Omurice, Spicy Gluten, Miso Soup, Sashimi, Dorayaki, Tom Yum, Long Bao, Coffee, Cold Rice Shrimp, Tempura, Orange Juice, Yellow Wine, Macaron, Sake, Zongzi, Milk)
From 0:00 to 20:00, the Food Stall will be in preparation phase. Players will be able to pick the Food Soul and cuisine to serve. They can also change how much to sell the Food for, which affects the sale efficiency.
From 20:00 to 0:00, the Food Stall will be in business and players will not be able to edit anything. The celebration tokens earned will be updated hourly, and players’ restaurants will be ranked and rewards will be sent out via mail.
On each day, one of the 10 available festive cuisine will be recommended and have its chance of being sold be increased by 10%.
However, it will be hidden at first and clues given out slowly until it is finally revealed at 20:00. (Feature removed in Global)
Which cuisine to sell? Is Proficiency worth?
If your festive cuisine is at <300 Proficiency, try and sell the recommended cuisine. If it’s above 300 Proficiency, you can consider selling the non-recommended dish since the extra 10% chance of sale can be neglected.
A 500x Celebration Token payment for Proficiency brings about ~634x Celebration Token as profits, so it is worth it. With that said, the CN wiki recommends committing to one festive cuisine, raising it to 2500 Proficiency and only selling that. Try and choose one that isn’t already past its recommended day to maximize profits.
However, this takes luck since we don’t know which cuisine will be chosen ahead of time.
Which Food Soul should I use?
To start, using a Food Soul that boosts the chance of sale is the best as it brings about the most profits as compared to the other two skills.
But, if you are able to get a festive cuisine close to 2500 Mastery, it will boost the chance of selling cuisines close to 100%, making a Food Soul with the Customer Flow Skill better than the rest.
Daily Booth Rewards
You need to earn at least 10,000 Celebration Tokens from the Booth to qualify for the daily Food Stall rankings. Rewards are as followed:
3. Play Celebration
To put it simply, it’s like Monopoly. Roll the dice to move forward, and use the Round Trip Airship item if you want to land somewhere specific within 6 spaces.
The CN wiki recommends using your Airships to increase Mastery of your festive dish first if you are pushing rankings.
When you use a Play Ticket, it randomly picks one of the 5 maps. Each map has a different fallen boss. You can spend crystals to repick if you don’t want to fight that map. All enemies and bosses are immune to Stun, Charm and Silence.
Hilena Campus Festival -> Uke Mochi
Tamakyo Temple Fair -> Aizen
Lake of Ice Tears Carnival -> Orochi
Moonrise Festival -> Queen Conch
Fireworks Show -> Garuda
Once Play Ticket is used, it won’t be refunded even if you quit or lose.
Each map has their own difficulty level of 1~20, and the higher you go the more Celebration Points + Tokens you can earn. If you lose you lose the Play Ticket too, so pick a lower level if you are stuck.
- Difficulty Lv. 1 : 1500x Celebration Points, 820x Celebration Tokens
- Difficulty Lv. 2 : 1600x Celebration Points, 840x Celebration Tokens
- Difficulty Lv. 3 : 1700x Celebration Points, 860x Celebration Tokens
- Difficulty Lv. 4 : 1800x Celebration Points, 880x Celebration Tokens
- Difficulty Lv. 5 : 1900x Celebration Points, 900x Celebration Tokens
- Difficulty Lv. 6 : 2000x Celebration Points, 920x Celebration Tokens
- Difficulty Lv. 7 : 2100x Celebration Points, 940x Celebration Tokens
- Difficulty Lv. 8 : 2200x Celebration Points, 960x Celebration Tokens
- Difficulty Lv. 9 : 2300x Celebration Points, 980x Celebration Tokens
- Difficulty Lv. 10 : 2400x Celebration Points, 1000x Celebration Tokens
- Difficulty Lv. 11 : 2500x Celebration Points, 1020x Celebration Tokens
- Difficulty Lv. 12 : 2600x Celebration Points, 1040x Celebration Tokens
- Difficulty Lv. 13 : 2700x Celebration Points, 1060x Celebration Tokens
- Difficulty Lv. 14 : 2800x Celebration Points, 1080x Celebration Tokens
- Difficulty Lv. 15 : 2900x Celebration Points, 1100x Celebration Tokens
- Difficulty Lv. 16 : 3000x Celebration Points, 1120x Celebration Tokens
- Difficulty Lv. 17 : 3100x Celebration Points, 1140x Celebration Tokens
- Difficulty Lv. 18 : 3200x Celebration Points, 1160x Celebration Tokens
- Difficulty Lv. 19 : 3300x Celebration Points, 1180x Celebration Tokens
- Difficulty Lv. 20 : 3400x Celebration Points, 1200x Celebration Tokens
This is how the map looks like. I am not going to bother translating the fine print those red lines led to, instead I’ll explain it below:
6 types of squares, with the boss at the end:
- Cat Spirit Icon: Mobs (Kill them and earn 5x Small EXP Potion)
- Book Icon: Side Story (The story is exclusive to each map)
- Treasure Chest Icon: Obtain one of the following randomly: 1000x Celebration Token, Magic Crystal x20, Spirit Ember x30, 20000 Gold, 50000 Gold
- ? Dice Icon : Throw the dice again and randomly move forward or backwards
- ? Shop Icon : Black Market (Spend Magic Crystals to purchase special items, more info below)
- Food Shop Icon: Spend 500x Celebration Tokens to increase 50 Mastery of one festive cuisine (Choose 1 out of 3 options)
Each Black Market square you land on will have 3 items for sale. You can choose one to buy. Possible items:
- Magic Ink x1 (350 Crystals, Max. 2 times appearance)
- Exploration Speed-up Coupon x1 (30 Crystals)
- Exploration Speed-up Coupon x5 (150 Crystals)
- Spirit Ember x150 (80 Crystals)
- Spirit Ember x300 (150 Crystals)
- Adv Togi Claw x1 (27 Crystals)
- Adv Togi Claw x1 (36 Crystals)
- Adv Togi Claw x5 (135 Crystals)
- Adv Togi Claw x5 (180 Crystals)
- Adv Togi Claw x10 (270 Crystals)
- Adv Togi Claw x10 (360 Crystals)
- Normal Togi Claw x1 (7 Crystals)
- Normal Togi Claw x1 (10 Crystals)
- Normal Togi Claw x5 (35 Crystals)
- Normal Togi Claw x5 (50 Crystals)
- Normal Togi Claw x10 (70 Crystals)
- Normal Togi Claw x10 (100 Crystals)
- UR Universal Trial Ticket x1 (96 Crystals)
- UR Universal Trial Ticket x1 (128 Crystals)
- UR Universal Trial Ticket x5 (480 Crystals)
- UR Universal Trial Ticket x5 (640 Crystals)
- UR Universal Trial Ticket x10 (960 Crystals)
- UR Universal Trial Ticket x10 (1280 Crystals)
- SR Universal Trial Ticket x1 (24 Crystals)
- SR Universal Trial Ticket x1 (32 Crystals)
- SR Universal Trial Ticket x5 (120 Crystals)
- SR Universal Trial Ticket x5 (160 Crystals)
- SR Universal Trial Ticket x10 (240 Crystals)
- SR Universal Trial Ticket x10 (320 Crystals)
- R Universal Trial Ticket x1 (6 Crystals)
- R Universal Trial Ticket x1 (8 Crystals)
- R Universal Trial Ticket x5 (30 Crystals)
- R Universal Trial Ticket x5 (40 Crystals)
- R Universal Trial Ticket x10 (60 Crystals)
- R Universal Trial Ticket x10 (80 Crystals)
- Round Trip Airship x1 (6 Crystals)
- Round Trip Airship x1 (8 Crystals)
- Round Trip Airship x5 (30 Crystals)
- Round Trip Airship x5 (40 Crystals)
- Round Trip Airship x10 (60 Crystals)
- Round Trip Airship x10 (80 Crystals)
- Commission Voucher x3 (15 Crystals)
Clearing the Main and Side Stories
- Clearing main story will net you 300x Spirit Embers + 1x Red Envelope
- Clearing side story of each map will net you a special frame specific to the map + 1x Red Envelope
4. Mystery Ring Toss (Gacha)
Like how we got M Food Soul Cheese, Rice is gotten through Gacha. It costs 1000x Celebration Token to play once, and you get the whole M Food Soul Rice as long as you hit 100 tries.
Unlike Cheese’s Gacha, the ring toss does not reset and you can play as many times as you wish.
- Rice Shard x8 (1.97%)
- Rice Shard x6 (2.81%)
- Rice Shard x1 (5.61%)
- Eggnog Trial Ticket x3 (2.81%)
- Turkey Trial Ticket x1 (2.81%)
- Magic Crystal x5 (7.01%)
- Spirit Ember x10 (7.01%)
- 20,000 Gold (7.01%)
- 10,000 Gold (7.01%)
- Touring Airship x2 (4.21%)
- Touring Airship x1 (7.01%)
- R Universal Trial Ticket (7.01%)
- SR Universal Trial Ticket (4.21%)
- Normal Togi Claw x2 (4.21%)
- Normal Togi Claw x1 (7.01%)
- Exploration Speed-up Coupon x2 (4.21%)
- Exploration Speed-up Coupon x1 (7.01%)
- Basic Seasoning x5 (4.21%)
- Basic Seasoning x3 (7.01%)
Getting M Food Soul Rice
Using the gacha 100 times costs 100,000 Celebration Tokens and nets you around 26~38 Rice Shards. It can be more or less depending on your luck.
11 days of the event will bring about 120 Entry Tickets, and assuming you stop at Lv. 14 of the Play Celebration maps, your earnings will be around:
- 310,00 Celebration Points
- 370,000 Celebration Tokens
A player that hit Lv. 14 should be able to get 3⭐Rice by playing normally. However, it still depends on their luck.
If you want 5⭐Rice, based on the gacha % alone you will need 528,000 Celebration Tokens and assuming you stop at Lv. 14, you will need to buy 146x Entry Tickets on top of what you get for free (Spend 2190+ Crystals). So ~15x Entry Tickets each day is what you are looking at.
Calculations above are subject to player RNG!!
End of Event Rankings
You need to obtain 100,000 Celebration Points in total to even qualify for the rankings, which will be %-based:
You need to obtain 100,000 Celebration Tokens from the Food Stall to even qualify for the rankings, which will be %-based:
Would it be possible to finish the side story without reaching lvl 20 in play celebration?
Yes. Each chapter can be found in 6 different difficulties. If you click on the locked chapters found in the “Story” tab in the main Celebration menu, it shows you where they can be found.
Is there a recomended team for each enemy in the stages? I’m stuck at most at level 11.
Just treat the stages like Catacombs but without CC to help you cheese it. Since the enemies are all CC-immune there’s really nothing you can do except stack HP and try to power through them. If you are stuck somewhere, that’s just the reality of your current strength.