For Lion’s Head’s details, refer here.
Name: Lion’s Head
Class: Offensive Tank
● Invulnerability on basic skill
● Self-healing on energy skill
● Is the best non-UR tank even at 3 to 4★, can last until UR tanks reach 3★
● Good damage for a “Tank” FS
● Can be used with an Atk or Atk Spd FA in certain fights to good effectiveness
● Energy skill does not provide CC or Invulnerability
● Is an SR, falls off later on due to weaker stats
● Requires $$$ to 5★
Main Stages/Showdown/Catacombs: Tanks largely depend on HP to survive, outperforms all other non-UR tanks under same ★ conditions, but loses to UR tanks in the long run. 10/10 earlygame, 9/10 midgame, 3/10 lategame.
Guild Boss: Tank not needed, can still be used as a DPS, but likely outperformed by true DPS FS, 4/10.
Aluna: Tank needed (Offensive Tanks are preferred), self-healing and Invulnerability help a lot, can use Atk or Atk Spd FA to boost damage, 10/10.
Durga: Tank not needed, has no dispel, decent skill damage, but likely outperformed by true DPS FS, 4/10.
● Obtained from doing 100 total draws in the Temple Fair Gachapon.
● Getting him to 5★ requires getting all of his shard prizes from every day of the event. Absurdly expensive.
● Getting him to 4★ requires 225 shards, which requires getting all his shard prizes from 8 days and one additional shard prize. In the worst case, a total of 899 New Year Red Envelopes are required.
● Getting him to 3★ requires 125 shards, which requires getting all his shard prizes from 5 days. In the worst case, a total of 500 New Year Red Envelopes are required.
Note: Every Nian Beast fought in Temple Fair gives 5 New Year Red Envelopes, and New Year Red Envelopes can also be obtained from exchanging Summoner Notes at a 1:1 ratio.
The best tank from earlygame to midgame, but gets outclassed in the (very) long run.
Even if you don’t want Mapo Tofu (for whatever reason) or fear that you can’t get her at a good ★ level, and thus don’t wish to participate in Temple Fair, Lion’s Head is a good prize himself, especially for those wanting a good early to midgame tank.